Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Love of a father



As we commonly know, Fathers are known for being overly showy of their emotions, it can be difficult to know what their emotions are, even love for their children. Just like my father, ever since, he’s the disciplinarian, strict type and always wants his children to be in bed at 10pm. Yes we’re not that close. Maybe it’s because our family was never the showy type of people. We don’t say I love you’s, we don’t always hug, and we rarely do “lambings.” We show our love by other means, through actions by supporting each other, by giving respect and by compromising with our differences. Even now that I’m tasked to manage my father’s employees, we always contradict on how to treat people. Especially to his personnel because I always fight his assistants who always “make papel” and who act like leeches just to get “pogi points” from my father. My father on the other side was very strict and always scolds at people in our production while on the other hand I’m the diplomatic one. I always make it a point to patch conflicts between two parties in a closed door meeting and solve every problem with good conversation. I believe so that Manpower is one of the asset of the company so if you treat your people right, your people will return the favor by doing their job well. 



 But since the entry of 2011, everything changed. My father started to reach out; we now talk over some issues especially with regards to work. He then started to give me gifts that I never demanded nor anticipated I can have. He keeps on surprising me by giving me rewards for some accomplishments. I asked myself why, but eventually I realize that this is my father’s way of showing us that he really, really loves us, he really do. It’s not because of the material things that he gave, but the thought that my father reached out on us is just enough, with or without these things I know that he loves us unconditionally. I am very thankful to God because he answered all my prayers regarding my father and I know that Nanay is always there to guide us. Im so blessed and so thankful. Thank you God.

1st surprise gift of my father March 3, 2011



Surprise gift of my father March 24, 2011


Surprise gift of my father October 1, 2011

So to my Papa, I may not be the showy daughter but I am doing my best to support you in any way I can. I may not be as rich as you (lols) but our unconditional love for you is enough to support and help you in any way. We always love you despite our differences and we’re always here for you. We love you BIG time!!!


<3<3Admin Aey <3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is highly appreciated

Sharing it to the world!